Yellow-breasted or Indochinese Green Magpies
The Yellow-breasted Magpies or Indochinese Green Magpies (Cissa hypoleuca) are native to China and south east Asia.
Sub-species and Distribution
- Cissa hypoleuca hypoleuca - Nominate Species (Salvadori and Giglioli, 1885)
- SE Thailand, C and S Laos and S Vietnam (S Annam and Cochinchina)
- Cissa hypoleuca jini (Delacour, 1930)
- SC China (S Sichuan S to S Guangxi)
- Cissa hypoleuca concolor (Delacour and Jabouille, 1928)
- N Vietnam (E Tonkin, N Annam)
- Cissa hypoleuca chauleti (Delacour, 1926)
- C Annam (Vietnam)
- Cissa hypoleuca katsumatae (Rothschild, 1903)
- Hainan I (S China)
Please Note: The articles or images on this page are the sole property of the authors or photographers. Please contact them directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.
The Avianweb strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information; however, mistakes do happen. If you would like to correct or update any of the information, please send us an e-mail. THANK YOU!