Quaker (Monk) Parrot Breeders in the United States / Sorted by U.S. State | Beauty of Birds
Quaker (Monk) Parrot Breeders in the United States / Sorted by U.S. State
If you don't find anyone near you, contact the closest one to your location and ask for a referral to trusted, reputable breeder, or locate a bird club and ask for a lead.
Bird Breeder by Species (sorted by bird species with breeders listed below each species)
FRIENDLY BIRD AVIARY - friendlybirdaviary dot com; email@example.com, Orlando, Fl, 32828 - Tel. 407-381-3520
Birds bred: Pacific Parrotlets (all colors: blues, greens, dilutes,turquoises, pieds, pastels, pastel pieds, pastel turquoises, pastel turquoises pied). Does not breed parrotlets with red eyes, neither Lutinos or Fallows!; Quakers (only Pallid Greens, Pallid Blues, Ice Blue Pallids,Turquoises and Dark Eye Yellows). Bourke Parakeets (Normals, Rosies, Pinks, Lutinos and Rubinos)
Beaks of Paradise, LLC, Zachary, Louisiana - Contact Pamela Smith by Phone 225-270-0405 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breeds: Congo African Greys, Parrotlets, Quakers, Lovebirds and Sun Conures. Specializing in hand fed, well tamed parrots. Congo African Grey's are released with DNA papers, health guarantee and a care basket (includes valuable information on the care of your parrot, food and favorite toy).
Avian Paradise, Kernersville, North Carolina - Tel. 336-310-3512 ... AvianParadise dot com
- Breed: Congo African Greys, Blue and Gold Macaws, Scarlet Macaws, Hahn’s Macaws, Eclectus, Sun Conures, Green-Cheeked Conures, Amazons (Yellow-Naped, Double Yellow Headed), Cockatoos (Umbrella, Lesser Sulphur Crested, Rose Breasted), Maximillian Pionus, Quakers, Cockatiels. Ship within the United States
Parrotville Bird Shop, Brunswick, Oh 44212 - Owner: Pat Riddle: Tel. 330-273-0100, e-mail email@example.com, Web Site parrotville dot com
- Sells: Hand-fed, well-socialized chicks: Congo and Timneh African Greys, Macaws, Amazons, Sun Conures, Blue Crown Conures, Quakers (Green and Blue), Senegals, Meyers, Lesser Sulpher Cockatoos, Citron Cockatoos, Rose Breasted Cockatoos, Severe Macaws, Parrotlets, Cockatiels and Lovebirds. 4. Adult bird occasionally. Will ship within the United States.
Ridgeville, South Carolina: Lowcountry Bird Farm - Contact:, William Dodson - Tel. 843.729.1715
Feather Focus: Contact: Deb Even e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breed: Congo African Greys, Blue Head Pionus, Dusky Pionus, Maxi Pionus, Rare and assorted quakers, including Lutino and DE. White Belly Caiques Pedigreed Cockatiels, SI Eclectus - Ship via Comair / Delta, weather permitting
Sissy Crawford - Sissy's Bird Colony
Aylett, Virginia - url: Sissysbirdcolony dot com"
- Breeder of: 1. Cockatiels, 2. Lovebirds (peachface), 3. Macaws, 4. Congo African Grey, 5. Amazons, 6. Indian Ringnecks (Blue, lacewing, green, lutino, creamino and pallid), 7. Alexandrine, 8. Bourke (normals and rosy), 9. Quakers, 10. Sun Conures, 11. Green Cheek Conures (normals, yellowside and pineapple), 12. Blue headed Pionus, 13. Scarlet Chested Parakeets, 14. Parrotlets (Blue, green, turquoise and pied's), 15. Parakeets, 16. English Budgies, 17. Red rump, 18. Ringneck Doves, 19. Diamond Doves - Shipping is Available at buyers expense.
Whidbey Birds - Coupeville, Washington - Tel. 360-929-2869, Fax: 360 6788484. Website: whidbeybirds dot com
- Breeds: 1. Indian ringnecks (all colors) , 2. Lovebirds, 3. Macaws, 4. Congo African Greys, 5. Amazons Parrots, 6. Caiques, 7. Alexandrines, 8. Bourkes Parakeets, 9. Quaker Parrot, 10. Sun Conures, 11. Green Cheek Conures (all colors and mutations), 12. Cockatiels, 13. Scarlet Chested Parakeets, 14. Parrotlets (all colors), 15. Kakarikis 16. English Budgies, 17. Red Rump Parakeets, 18. Eclectus Parrots, 19. Black Cap Conures, 20. Canary Wing Parakeets, as well as MANY OTHER BREEDS