OVA-Easy ADVANCE II 190 and 380 Incubatorslity
The popular Ova-Easy Cabinet Incubator range just got better!
The Ova-Easy 190 and 380 Advance are high capacity and high performance – designed for breeders needing to hatch substantial numbers of eggs.
The NEW Series II models include room temperature alarms to warn if the environmental temperature goes outside the optimum range and a new single button press to automatically level the shelves for tray access.
- Ova-Easy Advance incubators are fitted with our proven digital control system which provide a range of useful and easy-to-use extra features like humidity readout and temperature alarms.
- Both sizes are easily upgraded to EX specification providing fully automatic humidity control.
- Additional improvements to the construction of the door and fascia make the OvaEasy 190 Advance and 380 Advance the best value cabinet incubators available.
- High performance, flexible incubator with integral hatcher
- Large capacity:
- 380 model:
- 384 hens eggs with 6 OPTIONAL chicken trays (including 96 in integral hatching tray)
- Without these optional trays 216 chicken eggs can be incubated at one time
- 190 model:
- 192 hens eggs with 3 OPTIONAL chicken trays (including 48 in integral hatching tray)
- Without these optional trays 108 chicken eggs can be incubated at one time
- 380 model:
- Flexible egg handling to suit a wide range of egg sizes
- Programmable turning
- Clear, double-glazed observation door
- Energy efficient, insulated cabinet
- ‘Advance’ digital control system – temperature and humidity readout and menu driven options
- Unique ‘laminar airflow’ to eliminate cold spots.
- Free 2 year guarantee
- Commercial style egg flats (chicken, quail or pheasant) to maximize capacity
- The optional Humidity Control Module provides fully automatic humidity control
Can be purchased as a plug-in upgrade to Advance models
Performance and ease of use
Four small fans blowing air in lamina flow around the egg chamber provide much better temperature distribution than a single, large fan. This approach, coupled with the high levels of insulation mean that temperature is extremely evenly distributed throughout the egg chamber, ensuring good hatch rates, time after time.
Eggs are held in removable trays allowing the user to configure their incubator to their needs by adjusting the universal egg trays supplied as standard. These suit egg sizes from quail to goose (see capacity table on top).
Eggs are initially set in three levels and are then moved to a large, removable hatching tray at the base of the chamber for the final stages of incubation and hatching. The hatching trays come complete with removable covers to contain the chicks.
The convenient control panel allows the user to adjust the temperature, Humidity (EX versions only) humidity/ventilation and turning easily. Temperature and humidity levels are shown on a calibrated digital display on the front of the panel. The fully automatic turning can be switched off from the control panel while the eggs are being accessed or the incubator cleaned.
Construction - durable and energy efficient
The Ova-Easy models have fully protected steel chassis which are rigid and rust resistant with laminated high density polystyrene sides providing good thermal insulation and smooth, easy to clean surfaces. The transparent, double glazed door provides thermal insulation plus the convenience of total visibility of eggs and hatched chicks.
OvaEasy 190 and 380 Advance EX Improved control for valuable and hard-to-incubate eggs
Humidity is a crucial factor in the success (or otherwise) of eggs and the EX versions of the OvaEasy 190 and 380 Advance incubators put accurate control of humidity in the hands of the user.
The standard OvaEasy 190 and 380 Advance provide a continuous readout of incubation humidity but requires the user to alter humidity to achieve the ideal average level.
The EX version with the Humidity Pump effectively maintains the humidity level precisely at the level the user sets irrespective of changes in room humidity and so overcomes problems that can commonly lead to eggs failing to hatch – especially in the latest stages of incubation.
The Humidity Pump includes an external water reservoir eliminating the chances of water in the incubator harbouring bacteria.
The Humidity Pump module is designed to work seamlessly with the OvaEasy Advance incubators and can be purchased later as an upgrade from Advance to Advance EX status
Construction: Rust resistant steel chassis with polystyrene laminate panels
Weight: 380 - 27Kg (60lbs); 190 - 20Kg (44lbs)
Power Consumption: 200 Watts max, 100 Watts typical average.
- 380 - 820 x 420 x 800mm (32.5” x 16.5” x 31.5”) HxWxD
- 190 - 820 x 420 x 480mm (32.5” x 16.5” x 19”) HxWxD
Electrical supply: 115V 60Hz as specified.
In order that we continue our policy of innovation and improvement we reserve the right to alter the specification without notice
Maximum setting egg capacities (approx.)
Eggs per Tray
|NOTE: Optional Quail, Patridge, Pheasant or Quail egg trays will increase the egg capacity.|
|Quail||100||6 / 600||3 / 300|
|Partridge||56||6 / 336||3 /168|
|Pheasant||47||6 / 282||3 / 141|
|Hen||36||6 / 216||3 / 108|
|Duck||23||6 / 138||3 / 69|
|Goose||13||6 / 78||3 / 39|
|Quail||125||2 / 250||1 / 125|
|Partridge||68||2 / 136||1 / 68|
|Pheasant||56||2 / 112||1 / 56|
|Hen||48||2 / 96||1 / 48|
|Turkey / Duck||35||2 / 70||1 / 35|
|Goose||18||2 / 36||1 / 18|
Any Questions?? Please e-mail with any questions and comments.