The Grey-backed Storm-petrel (Garrodia nereis) is a species of seabird found in the open seas in and around:
- Antarctica - southern hemisphere
- Argentina, Chile (South America)
- Falkland Islands - in the South Atlantic Ocean, located about 300 miles (260 nmi; 480 km) from the coast of mainland South America
- French Southern Territories - a group of volcanic islands in the southern Indian Ocean, southeast of Africa
- New Zealand
- Saint Helena
- South Africa
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands - a British overseas territory in the southern Atlantic Ocean
Please Note: The articles or images on this page are the sole property of the authors or photographers. Please contact them directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.
BeautyOfBirds strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information; however, mistakes do happen. If you would like to correct or update any of the information, please send us an e-mail. THANK YOU!