Grassquits are small, tropical birds that are common in the West Indies and in Central and South American countries around the Caribbean Sea.
- Cuban Grassquit, Tiaris canorus
- Sooty Grassquit, Tiaris fuliginosus
- Dull-colored Grassquit, Tiaris obscurus
- Yellow-faced Grassquit, Tiaris olivaceus
- Black-faced Grassquit, Tiaris bicolor
Species Research by Sibylle Johnson
Please Note: The articles or images on this page are the sole property of the authors or photographers. Please contact them directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.