Grassquits are small, tropical birds that are common in the West Indies and in Central and South American countries around the Caribbean Sea.
- Cuban Grassquit, Tiaris canorus
- Sooty Grassquit, Tiaris fuliginosus
- Dull-colored Grassquit, Tiaris obscurus
- Yellow-faced Grassquit, Tiaris olivaceus
- Black-faced Grassquit, Tiaris bicolor
Species Research by Sibylle Johnson
For updates please follow BeautyOfBirds on Google+ (google.com/+Avianweb)
Please Note: The articles or images on this page are the sole property of the authors or photographers. Please contact them directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.
The Avianweb strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information; however, mistakes do happen. If you would like to correct or update any of the information, please send us an e-mail. THANK YOU!