Drymophila is a bird genus in the antbird family (Thamnophilidae). It is a relative of the typical antwrens.
- Ferruginous Antbird, Drymophila ferruginea
- Bertoni's Antbird, Drymophila rubricollis: Found in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay.
- Rufous-tailed Antbird, Drymophila genei: Endemic to Brazil.
- Ochre-rumped Antbird, Drymophila ochropyga: Endemic to Brazil.
- Striated Antbird, Drymophila devillei - Found in the southwestern quadrant of the Amazon Basin, and a disjunct population lives in north-western Ecuador and adjacent parts of Colombia.
- Dusky-tailed Antbird, Drymophila malura: Found in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay.
- Long-tailed Antbird, Drymophila caudata
- Scaled Antbird, Drymophila squamata: Endemic to Brazil.
Please Note: The articles or images on this page are the sole property of the authors or photographers. Please contact them directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.