Avianweb took the Bird Harness into the 21st Century with this new patented design!
To buy, click here!
This harness is dramatically different from any other harnesses on the market. We focused on making training and installation of the harness easier than ever before.
- We make SIZING easy! We tested harnesses by species and, accordingly, developed species-specific harnesses. So if you choose a harness according to species, the harness should fit; but if it doesn't, we will send out a custom-sized harness specifically for your bird. If fitted properly and undamaged, this harness should be comfortable and ESCAPE PROOF
- Our harness solved challenges of other harnesses: no more pulling wings through loops (which birds hate), easy and intuitive installation of the harness (without a steep learning curve). Note: birds still need to be slowly introduced and HARNESS TRAINED! Please follow instructions.
- Once your pet is trained, the EZ bird harness is easy to put on: The harness is fitted over the neck; the abdomen belt closes up on the back. A D-Ring (for the leash) automatically slides from the front to the back as a bird is moving around eliminating SUDDEN IMPACT
- Vest / Small Bird Harnesses: Small harnesses (up to the size of cockatiels) are all made from faux leather. Vest / Larger Bird Harnesses: Neckline is made out the strongest nylon webbing - with a breaking strength of up to 2000 pounds.
- Ultrasonic Welding: The webbing and some of the components are bonded together using a high-tech ultrasonic welding technique - which eliminates the need for sewing (and the danger of threads) and some hardware.
- Leash: The light, yet strong elastic cord is resistant to abrasion, mildew & UV sunlight.The stretchy cord can stretch up to TWICE its length. A Frustration-free Leash Handle helps avoid entanglement of the bird leash
- The carabiners that we include comes in assorted colors (red, blue, green or silver). Unless we are contacted PRIOR to shipping to alert us to a color preference, we will ship out any of the colors.
- Your bird loves to be handled; and loves to be with you; AND
- You already trained your pet some tricks. If you put in the time to teach your pets tricks or modify undesirable behavior, harness-training should be a breeze ... You know what to do and you understand that you need to take it slowly.
- If your pet bites and/or doesn't like to be handled, your pet would not be harness-trainable at this point. However, most birds can be tamed and trained. It just takes time and patience. It may be best for you to wait until your pet doesn't mind being handled.
- Are YOU (the owner) patient enough to properly introduce the harness to your pet and undergo harness training? Most harness training fails because owners force the harness on their pets, which then results in a stressed, possibly injured bird.
NOTE: **Because of our strong commitment to continuous product improvement, we reserve the right to make changes either in materials and models without notice.