If you don't find anyone near you, contact the closest one to your location and ask for a referral to trusted, reputable breeder, or locate a bird club and ask for a lead.
By Species (sorted by bird species with breeders listed below each species)
Breeders sorted by
US State: Alabama ... Arkansas ... California ... Colorado ... Delaware ... Florida (scroll down)... Illinois ... Indiana ... Iowa ... Kentucky ... Louisiana ... Maine ... Michigan ... Montana ... New Jersey ... New York ... North Carolina ... Ohio ... Oregon ... South Carolina ... South Dakota .... Tennessee ... Texas ... Utah ... Virginia ... Washington
International (Canada, Germany, Israel, Netherlands)
Shady Pines Aviary - Gloria Balaban, Tel. (561) 753-8018 - url: shadypines dot com
- Breeds: Caiques and several species of Brotogeris parakeets
Ziggy's Avian Ranch - Hudson, FL.- Tel. 727-819-9839
- Specializing in hand-fed domestic babies: Greys, cockatoos (umbrellas, goffins, galahs, tritons, mollucans, palms) eclectus, sun conures, golden (queens) conures (Fla.Only), vasas, caiques, Macaws (hyacinths, blue and golds), ringnecks. Will ship or drive 1/2 way in Florida.
Friendly Bird Aviary - url: friendlybirdaviary dot com - Orlando, Fl, 32828 - Tel. 407-381-3520
- Breeds: All colors Pacific Parrotlets; Quaker Parrots; Bourke Parakeets
Ocala, Florida 34476 - (352)484-7832 (cell)
- Breeds: Canaries: color bred (red, white, yellow, green); American Singer canaries; and Lady Gouldian finches
Jean (The African Queen) Pattison
New Tampa Highway, Lakeland, Florida 33815 U.S.A. Phone: 863-686-4532
- Breeds: African Grey (Congos and Timnehs), Brown-Necked or Grey- Headed Parrots, Jardine’s Parrots, Poicephalus, Senegals, Meyers, Red-bellied and Brown-headed Parrots
Julio and Dayline Masferrer
Coral Springs, FL 33065; url: masferrercanaries.com
- Breeds: Gloster Canaries
LaBelle, Florida ... Tel. (941) 674-0321 - Note: Former president of IAS. Hosted recent convention in Orlando.
Please Note: The images on this page are the sole property of the photographers (unless marked as Public Domain). Please contact the photographers directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.