Albino Hummingbird sightings in Missouri recorded in reverse chronological order:
- Missouri, Perryville, Mo: AquaGator senzee <AquaGator@hotmail.com> forwarded his friend's (John Kuehn) photos to us with the following information: "I pulled this from my friend's Facebook post from a local news report. KFVS-TV facebook post on rare albino hummingbird spotted in Perryville, Mo. on Friday. Photo credit: John Kuehn" ... August 2020
- Missouri, Daviess County. Jennifer Simons took wonderful photos of a leucistic (partial white) hummingbird that visited her mother's (Cheryl Huffman) feeder in Northwest Missouri on September 14th and 15th, 2019. (published above and below)
- Missouri, Lawson: Cindy Burk reported a white hummingbird visiting her front yard. She reports: "First sighted July 26, 2018, in Lawson, Missouri. It has been with us every day since then. Still seeing daily."
- Saint James, Missouri. White hummingbird reported, and photographed, on July 26th 2015. Photo submitted by Kylie Houser
- Lee's Summit, in Raintree Lake subdivision - 8/13/14, 10:55 AM - a leucistic hummingbird was reported by Pam Treu (pamtreu at gmail dot com)
- Hannibal, MO ... Leucistic Hummingbird photographed by Kenny Dudgeon (firstname.lastname@example.org) in August 2013.
- Kansas City - female albino hummingbird sighed by Nancy Morrison in Lake Waukomis area (8/2012)
- Reynolds County - Leucistic Hummingbird, Centerville (May 27, 2012) - Relevant Photos
- Sullivan - Leucistic Hummingbird (9/2009)
- Winfield - Leucistic Ruby-throated Hummingbird (8/2001)
- Hermann - Leucistic Ruby-throated Hummingbird Hummingbird(8/1998)
Did you see one of these rare hummingbirds? If so, please e-mail relevant information (such as date, location, etc.) and photos - if available (including the photographer's name. THANK YOU!)
Page maintained by Sibylle Johnson
Please Note: The articles or images on this page are the sole property of the authors or photographers. Please contact them directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.